Wednesday 6 November 2013

Final photoshoot




 My final piece inspired by the beauty reflecting from whats in the inside out. I used flowers throughout the concept of "Identity" because it was something that I could use as a symbol of what I felt could look and represent someone. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" this was something i wanted the shoot to come across as. I wanted to look at a way that identifying a person could be seen past there looks and more into depth with the person that you see before the "face" Using props in my shoot of flowers I wanted it to seem as if all the ways she had been identified before was rising out of her transforming her into what she really is . She is slowly moulding into this beautiful piece which explains my idea of using the head piece to cover her face. She's a new person ,more than what society had recognised to be seen as "identity" she is  more than just her looks if you look deeper inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment