Tuesday 5 November 2013

Style & trend| STYLE DRESS UP!

 Style & Trend week was of the weeks I was mostly looking forward to doing as I enjoy looking into the different styles to what fashion has brought in the past and what is here now. For this week's we was  given the task to look into London fashion week's latest designer collections,street trends and also each others personal style as well. I must say this project had me excited as I love styling myself and others. I also look into styling as part of my hobby from magazine sources to fashion bloggers and also street stylers themselves. Being guided through and seeing an insight into one of my tutors personal styling career and the work,thought and development put into a background stylist's work,it helped me to understand the detail in how I must record each and every part of my vision of how I want something to look not only to me but to my audience as well. I understand that it's important that they can tell my story themselves through there eyes of the shoot.
fig 1. personal accessories (Authors own)2013
Fig 2. (Authors own) student styling 2013
 Using this time to be able to style one another in just under 5 mins wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I found the exercise to be quite engaging into compromising with using mine and other students props to create quick snap shots. The look which I attempted to pull together was quite classic with the red lip and the big Fur which adds in with my personal choice of dressing.
Fig 3. (Authors own)2013

Fig 4.(Authors own) 2013

Fig 4. (Authors own ) 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment